Housekeeping Manager - Executive Housekeeper - Environmental Services Manager
Do you have an eye for detail and high standards?
Do you have the ability to coach, lead, and mentor a great team?
Do you have experience overseeing a housekeeping team?
If so, we'd love to talk with you!
The Hill at Whitemarsh in Lafayette Hill, PA is looking for an experienced Housekeeping Manager!
The mission of this position is:
To provide a safe, healthy, clean, and attractive living and working environment for our residents, guests and team members by insuring the housekeeping/laundry department performs all of its work to The Hill’s quality standard and in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and guidelines.
The Hill at Whitemarsh offers a comprehensive benefit package to Full time team members including:
- Lead a competent, motivated, productive and engaged housekeeping team.
- 95% of demand work orders completed to department standards within 48 hours.
- 100% of routine housekeeping work orders completed to department standards and on schedule.
- 100% compliance with all regulatory requirements to insure resident safety and deficiency free state surveys.
- Provides housekeeping and laundry services at or below the annual budget
- Routine QA inspection system in place and documentation up to date.
- Effective and regular system of communication established with department team members and key peers in other departments.
- First impression and other key common areas attractively maintained consistent with The Hill’s quality standards at all times.
EOEkeywords: housekeeper;housekeeping;cleaning;hotel;CCRC;resort;maid;carpet cleaning;janitorial; hospitality; cleaner; nursing home;skilled community;assisted living
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Day Care
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- 403b with Partial Match
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Team Events