BILLING MANAGER - LAFAYETTE HILL CCRC
The Hill at Whitemarsh, a beautiful 5 star continuing care retirement community in Lafayette Hill, PA, is seeking a Full-Time Billing Manager. As the Billing Manager you will be responsible for accurate and timely claims submission and AR collections for all services provided by the organization. You will be responsible to resolve any and all billing issues, including denials and or rejections. Medicare billing experience required. Duties and Responsibilities:
The Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Effectively communicate with insurance companies, clients, patients, and team members.
- Collaborate and work closely with other team members to ensure company billing occurs in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensures reimbursement through efficient billing and collections operations and effective accounts receivable management.
- Assist with accounts receivable and collection activity.
- Follow up for payments calling carriers and speaking professionally with adjusters
The Hill at Whitemarsh offers a comprehensive benefit package to Full time team members including:
- Minimum of 5 years billing experience in CCRC or senior living community.
- Understanding of insurances, denial reasons, and resourceful solutions.
- Independent thinker who uses social intelligence to get AR down
- Experience in medical billing/collections required
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to present information, respond to inquiries and interact well with external customers
EOEkeywords: billing; CCRC;nursing home;collections, insurance claims, claims, accounts receivable, Medicare, PDPM; AR; Retirement; finance;matrixcare;point click care; AOD; Answers on Demand; medicare;SNF; Skilled Nursing; CMS;
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Day Care
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- 403b with Partial Match
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Team Events