DIETARY SERVER Keywords: Server, Waiter, Waitress, Dietary, Dietary Aide, Healthcare Server, Dining Server, Front of House, Restaurant, Country Club, Student, Hospitality, Food Service, Food
The Hill at Whitemarsh, a Continuing Care Retirement Community in Lafayette Hill, PA seeks upbeat, friendly, service oriented individuals to work as a dietary server.
Experience is a definite plus, but willing to train those with a positive attitude and a sincere desire to work with Seniors.We currently are offering the following shift:
11:00 AM to 8:00 PMJob Duties:
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Meals served correctly to all residents & follow proper procedures.
- Respond promptly to residents and their guests throughout each meal service.
- Follow all compliance with the Department of Health’s regulations at all times.
- Timely and accurate execution of all daily pre-meal and post meal activities.
The Hill at Whitemarsh offers a comprehensive benefit package to Full time team members including:
- Compassionate with positive attitude
- Available to work various shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Solid interpersonal & communication skills
- Stellar customer service skills
- Previous experience as a server or in any customer service role preferred but not required
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Day Care
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- 403b with Partial Match
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Team Events