Project Manager - Full Time
The Hill at Whitemarsh, a beautiful community in Lafayette Hill, PA, is seeking a full time Project Manager. The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the execution of key projects throughout the company, working closely with management to assess and address user and project/program needs.
The focus of this position also includes the following:
- Areas of responsibility include business improvement activities, including determining user/resident requirements, recommending practical solutions, and leading company-wide efforts to improve the effective use of technology.
- This position reports to the IT Manager and is expected to set a strong leadership presence for less experienced staff members.
- Additional duties will include gathering business requirements for HR, Healthcare, Point of Sale Systems, business partners, vendors and consultants.
- Other principal working relationships include the executive team and directors.
Essential Job Functions:
Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Negotiate and manage vendors regarding outsourcing, consultants, and service agreements.
Support company’s overall mission following all standards, policies, procedures, and confidentiality guidelines.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education and experience, along with advanced technical or managerial credentials. A PMP is a plus, but not required.
- Experience within the healthcare industry and securing environments that are externally regulated is a plus.
- Previous experience as an IT project manager who has demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Ten or more years of progressive IT experience as a project manager who has demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to take initiative in the development and completion of projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills.
keywords: network; computer science; anti virus; information technology; IT; IS; code; social media; website; cyber security; malware; project; project manager , PMP,